This event, hosted by ClimateXChange and the University of Edinburgh, will provide a neutral and balanced forum for debate amongst expert stakeholders, to discuss the scale and focus of impacts facing the Scottish energy system from Brexit.
- Keith Anderson, Chief Executive Officer, Scottish Power Renewables
- Antony Froggatt, Senior Research Fellow, Chatham House
- Andy Kerr, Executive Director, ClimateXChange
- Charles Livingstone, Partner, Brodies LLP
- Katherine White, Head of Strategy & Projects, Scottish Government Energy and Climate Change Directorate
Register via Eventbrite.