The European Movement in Scotland is a self funding organisation receiving no funding from any Government or departmental body. The life blood of our organisation is our membership. We rely solely on volunteers, gifts of services and financial contributions from our membership. There is a lot of work we would like to do and the better our finances the more we can achieve.
As a member you will receive the following benefits:
- Receive our newsletter
- Vote at meetings.
- Receive prior notification of meetings.
- Benefit from reduced fees at some of our meetings.
- Have a warm glow from knowing you are helping to promote cooperation between Scotland and Europe.
Please fill in the form below and click the submit button before continuing onto your preferred payment methods. So that we can tie-up your submission form with your payment method please quote your name and postcode as a reference.
Our membership secretary will be in touch with you shortly.
Our current fee structure is:
- Full Membership (Individual): £25
- Joint Membership (couples living at same address): £35
- Senior Membership (in receipt of state pension): £10
- Joint Senior Membership (Senior citizen couple): £20
- Student Membership (Matriculated Students): £0
- Standing Order: There follows a standing order form if you wish to use it. To cover any queries that may arise, and for your own security, please set up the standing order yourself at your bank.
- Bank Transfer: Details below**. (PLEASE NOTE: when you are asked for a reference when setting up payment, it will help us greatly for you to list your name and postcode or telephone number so that we can differentiate between you and someone else with the same name.)
- By Cheque: to be made payable to the European Movement Scottish Council and posted to The Treasurer, The European Movement in Scotland, c/o Orbit Communications , 91 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 3ES
- PayPal – please use button below and include you name/postcode in the description field at payment
Here are our bank details:
Bank of Scotland, 38 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YR
A/c Name: The European Movement (Scottish Council)
Sort Code: 80-11-00
Account Number: 00285169
IBAN: GB78 BOFS 8011 0000 2851 69